Look for the first three (3) digit of your account number indicated in your water bill to identify your zone (area) code.
* As Stated on Section 11 of the Utility Rules and Regulations of the District, a two percent (2%) discount shall be given to water bills paid before the scheduled due date.
* Section 13 of the Utility Rules and Regulations of the District states that a ten percent (10%) Liability charge shall be imposed on a unpaid account current water bill after the due date lapses.
Your water bill will be computed from your average consumption for the past three (3) months in the event of the following circumstances:
- Unusual record of sudden decrease/high in consumption during the reading period will be billed based on the average consumption.
- Adherence to quarantine protocols - In case that your compound/vicinity is under lockdown, there will be no actual meter reading for the month.
- Stuck-up water meter - If the water meter are found to be faulty, the billing for the month will be based on the average of three (3) months' previous consumption.
- Damage due to typhoon - Sudden increase in consumption caused by damages bought about by typhoons as confirmed by technical investigation shall be provided with adjustment based on the average consumption for the last three (3) months prior to the affected billing. The adjustment shall only be granted to concessionaires who have made a formal complaint and or request within ten (10) working days upon receipt of the billing.
The numbers in black represents the volume of water consumption in cubic meters. While numbers in red represents volume of water consumption in liters multiplied by 100.
Since concessionaires of the District are billed through their cubic meters consumption, ONLY the numbers in black are recorded.
To determine your total month's consumption, subtract the present reading to your previous month's consumption.