By: Maria Arka C. Danila
To mark its 32nd year of public service, Pili Water District launches its Customer Service Kiosk, the newest innovation rolled out by the District. This service allows concessionaires to enter transactions and needed services while ensuring everyone’s safety as we adapt to a new normal amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
With the development of the Customer Service Kiosk, customer experience will be improved through reduced waiting time and queuing. Transactions that can be carried out through the PIWAD Customer Service Kiosk includes bill inquiry, requests for repairs, service reports and complaints, customer contact enrollment, and customer feedback.
The Customer Service Kiosk provides a water bill printout for bill queries and a reference number for service requests. Once a request and/or report is entered, the transaction will be automatically transmitted and validated for the needed action.
1. BILL INQUIRY
– Simply type in your Account Code and Account Name to know your account’s outstanding balance.
2. REPORT ILLEGAL CONNECTIONS
– Report individuals who are involved in the authorized use of water. Worried about your identity? Do not worry, all information will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
3. CONTACT ENROLLMENT
– Concessionaires may register or update their contact numbers in the PIWAD System so they can receive billing reminders and advisories from the District.
4. SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST and COMPLAINTS
– Concessionaires may submit their request for Repair and complaints on High Consumption, Water meter issues, and water quality without the need to fall in line at the Customer Service Area.
5. SUBMIT YOUR FEEDBACK
– Concessionaires can also give their feedback sans paper through the customer feedback tab as well as the customer service satisfaction tab integrated into the CS kiosk.
All requests and reports are automatically transmitted to the CS System, validated by the Customer Service Representatives, and dispatched as service orders.